More and more families find themselves in a situation where they rely on third parties to take care of their baby. It can be complicated to hire a good babysitter because the attributes that a nanny needs are different depending on the age of the children in their care. At Luxury Philippine D. S. Agency, we want to make it easy by offering the best services of a Filipina nanny in Naples.
By hiring our personnel, you won’t run the risk of leaving your baby in the hands of any old stranger. All of our employees are the result of an exhaustive search using interviews and evaluations that guarantee the best training and professionalism. Your nanny will become a fundamental part of your home and your family, and your children will grow up without prejudices, discovering the richness of cultural diversity. They will learn to see the world from different perspectives.
Depending on the services you require, you will be able to choose qualified personnel, whether live-in or live-out, for all types of housework: domestic employees, gardeners, chauffeurs or cooks.
What skills do we look for in a Filipina nanny in Naples?
As we have already mentioned, not every nanny is trained to look after a baby. That’s why our personnel at Luxury Philippine D. S. Agency make sure to carefully choose people who demonstrate the best qualifications for the job.
Some of the qualities that we have in mind in defining the work profile of our employees are:
- They should be people who demonstrate great responsibility, with verifiable previous experience in caring for babies and small children.
- They should possess high energy so they can attend to all the little one’s needs. Because of this they tend to be people who are young and active.
- They should have innate patience and tolerance.
- They should know the developmental characteristics of a child, both physical and social as well as intellectual and emotional.
- They should be cheerful, fun and creative people, capable of creating a bond with the child as they grow.
- They should have initiative, above all when it comes time to make difficult decisions.
- They should know how to remain calm in emergency situations.
- They should be understanding and attentive at all times.
- They should have knowledge of first aid, hygiene and child nutrition.
If you’re thinking about contracting the services of a Filipina nanny in Naples, at Luxury Philippines D. S. Agency you will find the best person for your situation. Don’t hesitate to contact us at +1 (202) 855 – 2708 and we will consult with you at no obligation.